Tuesday, May 27, 2014

All You Can Eat Crab Legs

A while ago, the Boo put me to the task of finding an all you can eat crab legs joint in Atlanta.  I googled and yelped my way through different sites on the Internet and actually found a couple of places, but the restaurant we chose to venture to was The Highlander in Midtown.  For one, it was really close to our residence, and another, Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives had also visited this rocker style bar/restaurant!  For $25.95 you can eat as many snow crab legs as you want along with a side of either tater tots or french fries (we all chose the tots).

First Round

Second Round

I believe this was the Third and Fourth Rounds...for the boys

Not pictured: Fifth and Sixth Rounds

The crab was delicious.  Perfectly steamed, hot, and fresh and just way better than what one would think you could get at an all you can eat extravaganza.  We sat outside on the patio and enjoyed the refreshing spring night with beers/ciders and crab legs for days.  I think we counted that we consumed about 30 clusters of legs between 4 people, so we can definitively say that we got our money's worth.  I think that moment when I felt the cool breeze of the Atl spring after just pulling out an intact piece of crab leg meat and sloshing it in the melted butter was about the most perfect moment ever. #happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment