Monday, May 26, 2014

I'm Baaaccckkkk!

I'm back y'all!  It has been a minute, but I've decided to revisit my long lost blog.  Things have certainly changed since my last post in December 2011.  I have a new job, a new boo, and a new intention for the blog.  I cook almost everyday, and cooking for two now gives me a little more freedom to be creative (cooking for one was never that fun).  I plan for Nourishment on a Plate 2.0 to have more pictures, less words, and more recipes I try on a weekly basis.  I hope you enjoy my inaugural post from Buckhead restaurant week at Kyma! Feels good to be back!  (Take a look at some of the adventures I have had in the last two and a half years!)

Meatballs from Cucina Asellina


Praline Bacon from Elizabeth's in New Orleans

Beignets from Cafe Du Monde

Pork from Herbsaint in New Orleans

Burrata from Domenica in New Orleans 

Low Country Boil from Goin' Coastal

Bone Marrow from Spence

Lamb chops I made for the Boo's bday

Fish and Chips in England

Fish from Gordon Ramsay's restaurant in London, Bread Street Kitchen

Fish from a lil shack in Cartegena, Colombia

Atlanta Food and Wine Festival 2013

Short ribs from Chimayo in Park City, Utah

Dish from The Optimist

The Boo's world famous Chicken Parmesan

2013 Thanksgiving Smoked Turkey aka the best turkey I have EVER had

Veal Chop from Antica Posta

Frog Legs in Paris, France

Wild Boar in Paris from Le Violon d'Ingres

Crab from Chops Lobster Bar

Beef Curry from Cardamom Hill




No comments:

Post a Comment