Monday, July 11, 2011

Deal of the Day

If you have seen my Twitter account, (follow me at @frugalfoodieJG!!) then you know how much I love websites like Groupon and Half Off Depot that have deals for restaurants around Atlanta.  I usually tweet deals I see on the many sites I visit daily, but for simplicity sake, I have chosen to post only the best restaurant deals I find.  Not only will I only post the "good restaurants," I have to admit I am a bit of an ITP snob (Inside the Perimeter).  I grew up in midtown and now live in Buckhead; however, it is hard for me to admit that my mother now lives in Marietta (West Cobb, though, which is less suburbia than East Cobb I believe).  But my ITP roots have stayed with me, and I still make fun of my mother for moving out to the boonies and I will probably think lesser of you if you tell me you live OTP.  I am only being honest, and isn't honesty the best policy?  So I am sorry if you are offended, but you will see no such reference to anything OTP.

On that note, the first deal comes from sweetjack.com for Parish restaurant in Inman Park.  For $25 you receive $50 worth of great southern food and drinks at this Concentrics restaurant.  What a deal! Get it now before it sells out!


No comments:

Post a Comment